Dear Clients, Friends and Colleagues,
The following procedures are being followed to safeguard the health of our clients, staff and visitors
during our return to working in the studios at The Soundhouse.
• Please note that we need to limit the number of people in each control room,
but we can easily connect remotely if need be. Please check at the time of booking.
• We will provide each actor with a separate microphone and position them at safe distances within the recording studio areas.
All equipment, work surfaces and doors are being regularly sanitised.
• On arrival please make use of the sanitiser and/or isopropyl spray provided.
We also have gloves and face masks available at reception if required.
• The kitchen surfaces, kettle handles and switches are being cleaned as often as possible during the day.
We are still asking visitors to bring their own packed lunches, but our kitchen
remains stocked with all the usual hot drinks on a self-service basis.
Please place any utensils in the dishwasher after use.
• Toilet doors and contact points are being cleaned throughout the day.
We’re relying on visitors to make use of the sanitiser and soap provided.
• Please use common sense regarding social distancing within the building.
Allow others to pass in narrow areas of the corridor and if the toilets are occupied please wait outside, away from the door.
If necessary we will instigate a one-way system, using the rear fire escape corridor as an exit from the studio areas.
Studios will be allocated specific break times to avoid congestion,
enabling common areas to be regularly cleaned.
• We are still encouraging visitors to drive to the studio if at all possible.
Parking is not a problem and we can safely store bikes.
• The front door has a glass panel to enable users to see if another person is about to come through.
• We hope that this will prevent any congestion in the entrance. The door handles and touch points are being cleaned throughout the day.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Soundhouse is one of London’s busiest and most experienced audio recording and post-production facilities.
With seven digital sound studios, we offer a comprehensive range of high quality professional services to producers
working in radio, television, drama, education, animation, spoken word, corporate and multimedia.
We have 5 recording studios and 2 editing suites, enabling us to cover everything from large cast dramas to single voice readings.
In addition to all this we have a separate rehearsal room and plenty of comfortable recreational space for relaxation.
“We were seriously impressed. Just such a beautiful, friendly studio and so well organised – including the well-chosen spread of food. It made it all so easy for us. A very happy experience.”
Producer at Big Finish Productions